Deisy has presented and co-presented in a number of conferences at the state, national and international level, the most recent of which have been:
- THE LAST DANCE:
The Impact of Transvaginal Mesh Implants for Women & their Partners. IFTA World Family Therapy Congress, Bangkok, Thailand 8-10 March 2018. http://www.ifta-congress.org/2018/docs/BookofAbstracts2018.pdf
- “Working with an integrative systemic approach to health:
The WHOLE is greater than the sum of its parts, IFTA World Family Therapy Congress, Bangkok, Thailand 8-10 March 2018. http://www.ifta-congress.org/2018/docs/BookofAbstracts2018.pdf
- “My Story, Your story: The role of culture & language in Emotion Expression of Cross-cultural couples”, Family Therapy Conference (Australian Association of Family Therapy), Cairns 20-21st October 2016. http://www.aaft.asn.au/2016-conference/
- “The multi-language & multi-tempo of love: Working with cross-cultural couples” (“Il multi-linguaggio e il multi-tempo dell’amore: Il lavoro con le coppie interculturali”), Convegnio Residenziale: Accademia di Psicoterapia della Famiglia, Todi-Italy, 30th June to the 2 July, 2016. http://www.itfa.it/docs/convegni/processo_terapeutico%20mail.pdf
- “Do you speak my language”: An exploratory review of working systemically with people from diverse cultures, International Family Therapy Congress, Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia, March 2015. http://ifta-congress.org/docs/2015PresentationSchedule.pdf http://docplayer.net/6246917-Plenary-and-featured-speakers.html
- “Labelling as a barrier in systemic and family work”: Weaving family therapy into clinical practice, Family Therapy Conference, Perth October, 2012.
- “The effectiveness of conjoint family therapy”: Children in the Margins Family Therapy Conference, Rome- Italy. June, 2012.
Deisy is also a member of the Family Therapy Multimedia Archives Team at the Accademia di Psicoterapia della Famiglia, Italy: http://www.accademiapsico.it/archivi-multimediali/team.html