Deisy Amorin-Woods is passionate and committed to helping the community with the goal of enhancing health and wellbeing and developing happier and satisfying lives. With this in mind, she offers community talks and workshops to community groups, government and non-government organizations, and training institutions.
Deisy covers a range of related topics. Some common topics/themes include:
- Families & Couples of all shapes & sizes
- Cultivating ‘mindful’ families & couples
- Blended families
- Communication Skills
- Conflict resolution
- Separation & Divorce
- Addictive Behaviours
- Self-esteem & self-compassion
- Act out Anger
- Sexual Issues; trauma, disability and loss
- Culture & cultural issues: awareness, cross-cultural relationships, acknowledging cultural differences in couple relationships and in therapeutic relationships
*Please note the information provided in these sessions can be tailored to the specific needs of your organization or group.
Bookings are required for these workshops as the number of participants is limited. If you wish to book Deisy, please make contact via email or phone on details provided.
The Relationship with ‘My‘Self’:
Wednesday 30th November, 2016- The Bodhi Tree Bookstore Cafe